Optimization of MEP, Modelling & Coordination, Construction Drawings
20 000 sq.m.
Project Floyd is the 20,000 sq. ft. shopping mall in the centre of London.
We received the model from MEP contractors and Stage 3 project information. Our tasks were:
– optimization design of mechanical, heating and cooling and public health systems
– optimization of design solutions to suit the latest architecture
– coordination of all systems with architectural and structural models
– prepare final drawings for the construction stage
– technical support
What we did:
Our team developed and remodelled all the systems in part of the building to LOD 400. We coordinated all these systems with structure and architecture by Navisworks. Fabricated final drawings of all types of systems and needed levels.
As always we learn all the time and use up-to-date software to do our job faster and even better quality. In Floyd we used:
– Autodesk Revit for modelling systems and fabrication drawings
– Plugins for Revit, that optimize processes
– Navisworks for detailed Clash Detection
– BIM360 for effective collaboration
Our customer received complete BIM model with coordinated and optimized systems and finished construction drawings. Thank to our model were created time-planning schedule of construction.
All of this making process of construction simpler and more intelligent. That helps to manage all the processes of building and save money.