Development Of Construction Drawings, Coordination Of All Engineering Systems.
Medium Secure Hospital
Mersey Care provides adult specialist mental health, addiction, learning disability and community health services in North West England and beyond. Their vision is to become the leading organization in the provision of these services. Quality, recovery, and wellbeing are at the heart of everything that they do.
We received Stage 3 project information and drawings from MEP contractors and our tasks were:
- optimization of design solutions to suit the latest architecture
- coordination of all MEP systems with architectural and structural models
- standardization engineering components for quick installation
- first class Stage 5 construction drawings
- fill the model with a custom database according to BEP
- technical support
What we did:
Karno Energy team modeled mechanical, public health, and electrical systems to LOD 400, coordinated systems between each other and other traders.
We used the BIM360 platform for quick turnaround information and BIMTrack for clash monitoring.
Also, lots of our internal Dynamo plugins allowed us to decrease modeling and drawing development time which saves clients money.
Visual 3D analysis in Revizto helped us to check the ergonomics of all systems and feel the installation process.
Karno Energy team developed the BIM models and associated BIM asset data which allowed facilitate the construction process and save construction time.